Available NOW!

2009-02-06

PostHeaderIcon What to expect from this blog!

Since I enjoy thinking a lot about how things work, especially the human mind, I have during the years collected a number of techniques and methods that could help me become more creative, a better problem solver, relieve stress and so on. I have gathered these things simply because they can help anyone become a more organized, creative, calm and effective person.

Starting today, I will share with you my tips on things that you, and I, can do to get more effective, relaxed and happy as human beings.

These tips on techniches are not my inventions, but simply things that I have learned from others and do myself on a regular basis because they work for me and they give value to my life.

Occationaly I will also post recommendations on books to read; books that have radically changed the way I look upon the world.

I hope that you'll enjoy!

0 comments:

Skicka en kommentar